Giddy up cowboy! Get ready for one of the biggest trends this fall- western wear. Leather, fringe, and denim are going to be among the hottest looks for Fall 2014.
This cowboy style easily transitions from summer to fall, so start picking up pieces for your wardrobe now! Saddle up your horse, and get ready for this Americana trend. Here are some of our favorite wild, wild west items from local NYC boutiques.
1. Silk Scarf with Beaded Trim – Prova $179.00 Scoop NYC
2. Leather Necklace with Bronze – Caravana Montaecrisco $320.00 Oak NYC
3. Wide Brim Fedora – Rag & Bone $175.00 Scoop NYC
4. Seams Back Shirt (River Wash) – Bella Dahl $119.00 Big Drop NYC
5. Suede Inner Wedge Boot – Scoop $498.00 Scoop NYC
6. Coney Island Canteen Calf Hair – Kelsi Dagger $128.00 OAK NYC
7. James Sunglasses – A. Ok $42.00 OAK NYC
8. Spiderweb Longhorn Tee – Haute Hippie $109.00 Big Drop NYC
By Leah Gay
Not long ago, Klickpicks partnered with Softlips to help launch their new Softlips Cube! This lip balm uses lip perfecting technology which hydrates, replenishes, smoothes, protects, and adds shine. There is no more perfect way to test this product than to have hot guys kiss girls and ask for their opinions on their lips!
Nothing is more exciting than love in New York City, and this campaign brought together hot young singles who then shared passionate kisses in Union Square Park. Armed with Softlips Cubes and tons of charm, three handsome men took to the streets of Manhattan to find which of them had the best lips, and to hopefully find love in the end! After locking lips with some of the cutest ladies in NYC, these men were ranked on their smooches and one couple even ended up getting together afterwards. Take a look at the video below to see how their day went, and check out who hooked up in real life at Softlips.com!
By Leah Gay